Why Switch to Paperless Correspondence?
✓ Save Time
Receive announcements and notifications as soon as they are released in the ASX in real-time, instead of waiting for the post.
✓ Save Space
Reduce the clutter that enters your home, and receive correspondence via email or as digital, paper-free PDF. Compatible with any device.
✓ Save the Environment
In Australia, each person uses an average 230kg of paper per year. Let’s help reduce this waste by going paper-free.
At Rare Foods Australia, we strive to be sustainable and reduce our carbon footprint wherever possible. That means we prefer corresponding via emails vs. a multitude of printed paper. We feel our shareholders echo our thoughts on this and to that end; here are some simple steps to help you move towards Email correspondence when hearing from us.
HOW DO I ELECT TO RECEIVE ALL CORRESPONDENCE BY EMAIL?
You can elect to receive all correspondence, such as annual reports, notice of meetings,
newsletters and more, by email. You can make this election by:
1. Using Automic’s Investor Portal − investor.automic.com.au :
- If you have already registered, simply enter your username and password and click “Log in”.
- If you have not yet registered, simply click “Register” and follow the prompts.
2. Once you have logged in, click on “profile”.
- You can then select “Edit” in the Communication Preferences section.
- Once you have selected “Electronic Only” and added your email address, click “Save”.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AS WE STRIVE
TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Any issues? Feel free to contact Automic via email ([email protected]) or by phone (1300 288 664).